- Complex merchant hierarchy and terminal definition
- Terminal driving and monitoring
- E-commerce and 3D Secure
- Flexible pricing, fees and commissions
- Application processing
- Fraud detection, prevention and management
- Chargeback and dispute processing
- Loyalty and marketing campaigns
- Real-time account management
- Billing, clearing and settlement
- Electronic reporting and merchant self-service portal (MIS)
- Multi-institution and multi-currency
- Comprehensive accounting engine
- Customisable formats and interfaces for system integration
- User-friendly graphical workplaces for system administration, monitoring and operations
For acquirers with merchants that range from large scale global giants to local newsagents, TranzAxis Merchant Management removes the hassle of keeping up with changing requirements, whether technological, regulatory or consumer-driven.
The solution provides comprehensive application processing for effective merchant boarding, activation and management. TranzAxis Merchant Management has a complex merchant hierarchical organisational structure for complete visibility and control (e.g. country - territory - merchant name - store - department - sub-department - terminal). Accounting rules, access rights, reports and settings can also be defined at any point within the hierarchy.
TranzAxis Merchant Management provides the tools to ensure the effective management of merchant profiles, terminal configuration, account and transaction management, report generation, and the running of daily operations.
Compass Plus offers a number of options to tailor our merchant management solution to your requirements: it can be purchased as a turnkey solution, it can be extensively customised and integrated into the existing infrastructure to extend an acquirer’s functionality, or the advanced development tools provided with TranzAxis can enable the organisation to completely build their own bespoke solution. >>>