TranzAxis Instant Issuance
- Centralised HSM and key management
- Web deployed, zero administration client
- Two deployment options: in-branch by a bank clerk and via self-service kiosk by a customer
- Provision of client API for integration with teller software
- PCI PA-DSS certification
- Wide range of personalisation equipment supported
- Wide range of EMV and contactless cards supported
- Integration with built-in or external card management systems
- Extensive capabilities for customisation by end users
With instant card issuance, the customer no longer has to wait to receive their card and PIN by mail, as they can be issued and activated in-branch, enabling purchases to be made straight away.
TranzAxis Instant Issuance can get ready-to-use payment cards in customers’ hands in a matter of minutes. Not only does this provide a great customer experience, but it offers reduced risk and costs for the issuer, increases activation rates, card use and loyalty.
Meanwhile, the issuer no longer has to incur the cost of postage, cards lost in the mail or replacing stolen cards, with the further advantage of a reduced risk of card fraud.
Issuers can also reduce the amount of inactive card accounts, increase transaction volumes and interchange revenue, whilst securing loyal customers before they have left the building. As the card is issued in-branch, issuers have the opportunity to cross-sell to the customer face-to-face, building better relationships.
The functionality of this solution covers all aspects of card personalisation, from EMV and magstripe data preparation to personalisation and stock management.